[Foundation-l] encouraging women's participation

Ziko van Dijk zvandijk at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 18 06:24:20 UTC 2010

Ask any librarian about what men and women are reading. Men prefer non
fictional, women fictional works. Not all of them, of course, but in
large majorities. I doubt that that has no consequences for Wikipedia
editing behavior.
And, as a women once told to a magazine: Women are too polite to
correct someone in public. :-)
Kind regards
Ziko

Ziko van Dijk