[Foundation-l] Fwd: WikiLeaks inspired "New media haven" proposalpasses Parliament

Michael Snow wikipedia at verizon.net
Wed Jun 16 20:55:35 UTC 2010

If it's in the US, wouldn't it be a data center? (I'm mildly
disappointed to discover that the Meta pages on the "guerilla UK
spelling campaign" and the "gorilla US spelling campaign" were deleted
some time ago. Though honestly, Noah Webster should have finished the
job and made it "campain".)

--Michael Snow