[Foundation-l] Open Wikimedia meeting on IRC: Thursday, 1700 UTC in #wikimedia

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 16:59:13 UTC 2010

There will be another open meeting tomorrow on IRC.

For those who are available, please join us in #wikimedia at 1700 UTC.
 (There's a link to a web-based client you can use.)  All are welcome
to add discussion topics.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_meetings#June_17.2C_2010

I also cleaned up the pages for Board meetings and open Wikimedia
meetings; we're having our next IRC meeting on Friday, after which we
should be publishing the minutes from the past two in-person meetings.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Board_meetings

SJ