[Foundation-l] Creating articles in small wikipedias based on user requirement

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 14:40:06 UTC 2010

Gerard Meijssen wrote:
> Hoi,
> This is not a problem. We use the numbers that we have. We could ask Google
> for such numbers.. They might even be willing to share them with us.
> Thanks,
>        GerardM

This is not only directed at you Gerard, but to all the
top-posting perverts (sorry, but I do think you are in
the minority on this issue), on the list.

If you can't be bothered to adhere to the tested and
true conventions that ensure maximal intelligibility
of extended conversations on mailing lists, newsgroups
and talk pages on wikies, *do* at the very _minimum_
at least truncate the messages you are replying at, to
the very minimum necessary to retain context. I confess
reading the above missive by you, Gerard, and poring over
the text below, that it allegedly is a response to, for a good
five minutes or more. I still cannot fathom which particular
bit of text -- if any -- it is a message that can be considered
to remain on topic; even remotely.

KTHX.

Yours,

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen