[Foundation-l] Creating articles in small wikipedias based on user requirement

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 06:19:34 UTC 2010

Shiju, just FYI, tool kit can be used by anyone for translation. In
fact, it's good to use because (if you choose the option) it will go
toward improving future machine translation capability for your
language, thus expanding possibilities for monolingual speakers of
your language. In addition, "machine aided translation", in which an
article is translated by machine and then corrections are made, can be
a much speedier yet still accurate way to create articles.

-m.