[Foundation-l] hiding interlanguage links by default is a Bad Idea, part 2

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 00:12:02 UTC 2010

phoebe ayers wrote:

> I adore the word "pellucid." But Gerard is right: simply put we can't
> and don't do everything. We don't make every piece of information
> available to every single person in the world -- yet.

I do admit that many actors in the wikimedia universe have
been forced to retreat into more comfortable positions to
defend, the front line contributors are quite happy to fight
the good fight, and total informational availability. You or no
specific contributor need not be in the front line, but I do say
to every body in the front line, personally I am shoulder to
shoulder with you. Back to back.

Yours,

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen