[Foundation-l] Chief of Office of Wikimedia Serbia

Sue Gardner sgardner at wikimedia.org
Wed Jun 9 18:42:50 UTC 2010

On 9 June 2010 10:33, Filip Maljkovic <dungodung at gmail.com> wrote:
> It is my pleasure to introduce our new member and Chief of Office of
> Wikimedia Serbia, Juliana Da Costa José.

Congratulations Juliana, and Wikimedia Serbia!

Is Juliana the woman I met in Berlin a few years ago, who was then a
board member of Wikimedia Deutschland?  (I guess I don't actually
expect anyone to know if I met her in Berlin, but maybe somebody could
confirm if she was on the German board :-)

Thanks,
Sue