[Foundation-l] hiding interlanguage links by default is a BadIdea, part 2

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 19:50:48 UTC 2010

Thanks for your clarification, Sue. I see it irritates to hear words
in such a tone to the team your office is expected to support, and
expect therefore you understand people on the list, who get deeply
involved into this cause and donate their time and works, irritate on
bad communication and lack of scientific information which can relieve
their worries.

And thank you for responding in prompt; I confess you reminded me on
yourself who I first met - it was in Taipei and you were busy to text
on blackberry, it brought me a smile in midst of this heated
discussion.

Hope to see you and many other on this list, soon in Gdansk and elsewhere