[Foundation-l] hiding interlanguage links by default is a Bad Idea, part 2

David Levy lifeisunfair at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 13:47:05 UTC 2010

Austin Hair wrote:

> And yes, I'll echo others when I question the original rationale and
> suggest that the interpretation of what very little data was collected
> is completely wrong, but I think I'll direct my focus toward a
> practical fix, rather than just calling the usability team stupid.

Your last sentence surprised me, as I haven't seen anyone opine that
the usability team is stupid (and I certainly am not suggesting
anything of the sort).  Everyone makes mistakes, and we believe that
one has been made in this instance.  As for a practical fix, one
actually was implemented (and quickly undone).

David Levy