[Foundation-l] hiding interlanguage links by default is a Bad Idea, part 2

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 06:13:31 UTC 2010

> Or you could simply restore the one-line code modification that
> provided the default behavior requested by the community (pending
> evidence that an alternative setup is beneficial).

Seconded. Just bring them back already. This is an imaginary problem
you've come up with here. The community is pretty much literally
begging for their return and I think we've offered a lot of very good
arguments. Is this going to be the day that Wikipedia jumped the shark
and users' opinions stopped counting? Please don't let it be.

M.