[Foundation-l] hiding interlanguage links by default is a Bad Idea, part 2

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 08:42:30 UTC 2010

Hoi,
When you look where what languages have their biggest audience, you will be
surprised. The notion of most likely languages is either based on such
statistics or it is only guess work. The best performance is when people can
choose the languages involved.

It would make sense to combine this with the Babel extension...
Thanks,
       GerardM