[Foundation-l] R: How to contact the foundation's legal department?

Riccardo Burdisso riccardo at abisys.it
Sat Dec 18 23:11:06 UTC 2010

Legal-it was only the name of a queue that I closed a month ago, not an
email address.
I agree with Casey and with Jim, all the email must be sent to the
info-<language>@wikimedia.org. OTRS operators can forward them (after
adding an English translation) to legal if they don't have a ready
response. So I think that is correct only to publish info addresses.

Riccardo