[Foundation-l] Wikis analysed

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 20:02:02 UTC 2010

Hi Olaf,

This would be a good WikiProject within Wikisource, or on top of Wikisource.

Do you have scans of the letters?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikisource

Wikisource is already set up to manage the transcription and
presentation of the letters, pages about authors, etc., and the
community will pitch in with setting up your data.

You can focus on the linking between texts, analysis, etc.

The wiki-research-l list may be of interest to you.