[Foundation-l] Should we offer to host citizendium?

Adam Cuerden cuerden at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 09:44:57 UTC 2010

Mind you, the problems remain,... I don't know, I'm flying to America
tomorrow, and have been running around for weeks trying to get stuff
done, while the UK was under the grip of the worst weather in 50
years.

I think that Citizendium is a toxic asset, and Wikipedia almost
certainly shouldn't step in. It'd be almost on the level of
"Wikipedia! Now with added Conservapedia!"