[Foundation-l] Wikipedia articles based on Wikileaks material

Andreas Kolbe jayen466 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 17:59:33 UTC 2010

Perhaps we should write a guideline that editors should please wait with
the Wikileaks articles until there is secondary-source coverage, and that
they should sum up *that coverage* rather than the original document.

If Wikisource should decide they can host the original documents, it is
always possible to provide a link there.

This article started out as a simple copy of the Wikileaks document:

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/w/index.php?title=Critical_Foreign_Dependencies_Initiative&oldid=401201163#cite_ref-2

I'm sure editors will create similar articles on other Wikileaks releases.

A.