[Foundation-l] Wikipedia articles based on Wikileaks material

David Moran fordmadoxfraud at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 17:17:06 UTC 2010

Taking the nonexistence of an article on a particular subject as positive
evidence of an editorial judgment by our "best sources" is an unsupportable
argument.  Wikipedia is not here to index articles published in the NYT and
Washington Post.  A reputable secondary source is a reputable secondary
source is a reputable secondary source.

FMF