[Foundation-l] Downtime error message turned into monolingual

KIZU Naoko aphaia at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 13:22:48 UTC 2010

Sorry for keeping an off-topic (now) for a while; it won't continue so
long and I'd love to make the below clear before going to buzgilla.

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 9:49 PM, Domas Mituzas <midom.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Like you say, though, it's definitely a technical issue to be taken up
>> elsewhere.
>
> Where you will be told that this is 'working as intended'. & is usually sent in URLs by broken clients, so we block them as early as possible.

Could be (I was passed this URL on twitter by another Wikimedian, he
might not intend to give me the exact one I got). Besides that, is it
right?
- it was a 403 message
- it is different from 404 one at this moment,
if then
  are you guys welcome us to make 403 one multilingual?
else
  is there any trouble to reuse 404 one for this purpose too?

Cheers,

> Domas

KIZU Naoko / 木津尚子
member of Wikimedians in Kansai  / 関西ウィキメディアユーザ会 http://kansai.wikimedia.jp