[Foundation-l] Wiki[p/m]edia

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 02:02:23 UTC 2010

Thanks Zack and Phillippe, I think you guys made the right call. This
is exactly how Foundation action and community feedback should work. I
think we all appreciate your quick response to our concerns. I
disagree with any implication that your decision was in some way
immoral; your perspectives are different but your reasoning is sound.
I have faith in the Foundation staff and in this fundraiser team, and
I think you've been doing a fantastic job so far. Keep up the good
work.

Nathan