[Foundation-l] the only site in the top X sites that doesn't sell you anything

Domas Mituzas midom.lists at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 15:51:42 UTC 2010

Hi!

> Much less people notice that among the most popular Wikipedia is the only
> one that doesn't sell them anything

We don't sell, we just hold reference material at ransom.
Don't be too ecstatic, it comes with a cost.

As for Alexa, it has the list polluted by multiple mega-company properties (e.g. count multiples of Google) - so it doesn't really have a list of companies.
And I'm sure that list has entities with less revenue.

Domas