[Foundation-l] Accuracy required

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 22:44:29 UTC 2010

Look up English Arbcom history. There have been several cases there. But
real people at Arbitration (whatever community) are best not publicized - we
aim not to harm real people.

A number of big cases included users under their real names, some smaller
ones were named under people's real names too. Check it out, if you like,
but please don't publicize a list.

FT2