[Foundation-l] Brazilian Portuguese Wikipedia

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Tue Dec 7 21:17:41 UTC 2010

> You may check my user page too, on the Brazilian Portuguese
> Wikipedia. It's a barrel of laughs. Sorry you'll have to check the
> history. :-)

Well, as far as I am concerned creation of articles like this
http://pt.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=29663_1998_WH23&redirect=no or
like this http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agrostis_taliensis in the amount of
several thousands per day with the only purpose of keeping clear from
Russian Wikipedia in terms of the number of articles damages the images of
Portuguese Wikipedia much more that transitions between the dialects. You
will soon become sort of the second Volapuk, and for Volapuk the dialect do
not really matter.

Cheers
Yaroslav