[Foundation-l] 2010 Wikimedia Study of Controversial Content

private musings thepmaccount at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 09:02:44 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I thought I'd note for those interested in the latest from the
community side of the 'controversial content' discussions - the
Commons 'Sexual Content' proposal has just gone into a polling stage
for the second time;

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons_talk:Sexual_content#Second_poll_for_promotion_to_policy_.28December_2010.29

Hard to tell at this early stage how it's going to go, but I find the
general level of quality of comment at the poll to be a little wanting
in some ways (oh well).

I hope Phoebe doesn't mind me copying her in on this email, but I'd
also like to follow up an enquiry about the working group she
mentioned last month - it's here;
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Phoebe#G.27day_Phoebe

cheers,

Peter,