[Foundation-l] [Fundraising] PayFlowWhatsoever (sorry I forget) and foreign currency exchange

KIZU Naoko aphaia at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 08:56:28 UTC 2010

Hello,

Browsing ja.uncyclopedia.info, I got criticism on the current
fundraising (personally I took it hilarious,
and it's just a background). Among those, one thing may deserve
serious consideration to fix:
foreign currency switch doesn't work well in the current setting, even
if it is not utterly useless.

There are four buttons for donation whose amount is given in wiki
page, as template value.
These values are variables of the template so they are therefore fixed
for visitors.
The interface has currency selection switch so our donors can choose
their favorite currency:
the money amount with buttons remains as before.

So if you landed in Japanese I/F and changed your currency into USD,
you would get
four suggestions: 10K, 5K, 3K and 1.5K USD. :D

I'm aware donors can still use the form to fill with any given amount
they prefer, so it isn't a total nonsense,
but I'd like to know if there is any possibility to alter the current
specification
to increase usability.

Cheers,

--