[Foundation-l] Brazilian Portuguese Wikipedia

Virgilio A. P. Machado vam at fct.unl.pt
Tue Dec 7 03:29:33 UTC 2010

Nathan,

So what? If he does, he didn't show it as far as Portuguese is
concerned. Any six year old child has a basic grasp of Portuguese
grammar (spelled that right...) even before they enter elementary
school. Basic grasp of any other 16 languages is not required. :-)

I don't think Mark has any use for advocates. he is old enough to
speak for himself, isn't he?

Try another approach. :-)

Sincerely,

Virgilio A. P. Machado
The one with a basic grasp of only six languages, and feels totally
disadvantaged compared to the World population in general, and
Wikipedians in particular