[Foundation-l] Pieter Kuiper

Virgilio A. P. Machado vam at fct.unl.pt
Tue Dec 7 01:48:52 UTC 2010

You see, there already someone with another POV on the matter of that
user. I think this is the "correct" POV.

Watch and weep: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wm2_YaRNbU

M., We all have perceptions. It's inherent to a the fact that we are
all human beings. My perception is based on the facts that I quoted
on my answer to Pedro. As anybody can see is not based on domination,
but on Grammar (do you really want me to send you a bunch of
citations of Portuguese Language grammars?) Yours is based on The
Emperor's New Clothes?

Muhammad, an RFC on Meta? That's one of the best jokes I've read on
this list in a long time. You must have missed my post of Dec. 5,
under the subject "Fwd: Re: [VereinDE-l] Bericht zur Verleihung der
Zedler-Me..."

David, Is there anything else more important for my students and me?
Would you rather have me discuss if Jimmy Wales should appear in the
fundraising banners with a clean shaven face of a full beard of
considerable length (both can be accomplished using Photoshop, I
would not want the man to change is personal style of choice) and the
impact of both alternatives on the donations? I don't think so.

Thank you all for your undeserved attention.

Sincerely,

Virgilio A. P. Machado (Vapamachado)
The only Wikipedian that has been dealt with by an arbcom by his real
name, NOT his user name!