[Foundation-l] Expert board members - a suggestion

Gregory Kohs thekohser at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 19:56:01 UTC 2009

Domas says about Anthony:

++++++++++++++++

How was that budgeted? Which year? Can you point me at that unspent
software development budget number?

You are trolling and you're piggy-backing.
We have dedicated resources for that, paid out of donations, yes.

I would consider it equally "trolling" to assume or pretend that an
unfortunate financial situation did not happen, just because you haven't
taken the time or effort to pay attention to when these issues have been
discussed in numerous, varied forums across the Internet.  Here are at least
a dozen for you, Domas:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=%22%241.7+million%22+technology+wikimedia+%22sue+gardner%22

Greg
--