[Foundation-l] Pedophilia and the Non discrimination policy

David Levy lifeisunfair at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 15:41:53 UTC 2009

Gerard Meijssen wrote:

> Hoi,
> When a group of people are to come up with a communal opinion, particularly
> when this opinion is intended in order to judge a situation, a behaviour,
> you can no longer dismiss this formed group opinion as just personal and
> dismiss it as such. Obviously you can, because you do, but in this way you
> undermine the integrity of the process whereby an arbitration committee
> comes to its conclusions.

To what are you referring?  I'm not sure that we're on the same page.

If you thought that I was challenging the ArbCom's very existence, you
misunderstood.  Obviously, I have some serious concerns regarding the
procedures that have/haven't been followed, but I fully recognize the
ArbCom's importance.