[Foundation-l] Pedophilia and the Non discrimination policy

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 18:53:44 UTC 2009

In addition to Brad's very good points, I'd like to point out, if it hasn't been already, that any discussion on this topic also inevitably generates external criticism of "Why does XXX editor protect pedophiles"? (or even substitute Wikipedia for XXX editor).

Nothing good can come of this conversation; much like nothing good came out of it the last time we had it.

-Dan