[Foundation-l] Pedophilia and the Non discrimination policy

David Levy lifeisunfair at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 02:55:18 UTC 2009

Anthony wrote:

> Your "understanding...that the user in question did not edit
> inappropriately" appears to be incorrect.

I'm referring to the rationale behind the ban (and unless I've missed
something, Ryan hasn't cited past on-wiki issues as a factor).

It appears that the user has not edited Wikipedia in a manner
advocating pedophilia and was not engaged in disruptive editing at the
time of the ban (apart from the belief that editing by a known
pedophile is inherently disruptive).