[Foundation-l] Pedophilia and the Non discrimination policy

Jake Wartenberg jake at jakewartenberg.com
Sat Nov 28 23:29:45 UTC 2009

It's important to keep in mind what the enforceability (or lack thereof) of
whatever determination we make will be.  That is, pedophiles will always be
able to edit unless we radically change the nature of the project.  All we
can do is prevent them from using their real identities or declaring their
orientation (for lack of a better word).

---
Jake Wartenberg