[Foundation-l] Everything okay?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 07:03:45 UTC 2009

Hoi,
At the time when the internal forums were created, the fear was expressed
that people would more and more make use of them. Effectively making the WMF
an organisation shrouded in secrecy. Foundation-l is still the list best
used for people who have something that is not secret. This list will
function properly again once people start posting stuff that does not need
to be secret and therefore do not need to be on one of the internal lists.
Thanks,
       GerardM