[Foundation-l] Banners

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 14:31:19 UTC 2009

It's interesting that this list has been effectively closed just
before it would be getting a true storm of protest... But on the
off-chance that it's actually nobody writing here rather than nobody
being there to get the messages through:

Why o why these ugly, YELLING, unclear banners? At many places there
are storms of protest, and when there is a reaction from 'above' it
can be summarized as "You are always complaining, so we will listen to
what you say, but then just do what we planned before". The distance
between the Wikimedia Foundation and the people from the projects
seems to be growing and growing.

André Engels, andreengels at gmail.com