[Foundation-l] the use of foundation-l

Fajro faigos at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 09:09:42 UTC 2009

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 5:13 AM,  <WJhonson at aol.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to create a chart showing how many messages each poster has
> posted to the list?  Also Gerard I think if you're going to use an argument
> about the value of those people who *aren't* posting, we need to know who
> they are.  Perhaps we don't want them to post either.

who *aren't* posting?

Well... we have a language barrier which makes everyone who does not
feel comfortable with their level of English do not participate as
much as they wanted. (myself included)

There are also people who do not have time to read mails so long as
many here like to write.

And many are tired of reading childish and sterile discussions and
call this list "a useless troll's nest".

Some change is needed.

--
△ ℱajro △
"Obstinacy and vehemency in opinion are the surest proofs of stupidity."