[Foundation-l] Growth vs. maintenance

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 21:36:18 UTC 2009

Hoi,
It is a sad day when a "report abuse" button is equated with being more
friendly. When we want to become more friendly we have to encourage those
who want to be more frienldy and give them the tools to be more friendly and
at the same time the people who are effectively unfriendly to the newbies to
the people who do their best and chop of heads and are proud off it should
be relegated to the sidelines as a nuisance.

We do not need a police force, we do not want a police force we need social
workers, friendly counsellors who make life easy, friendly and collaborative
for us all.

Thanks,
    from Paris, GerardM