[Foundation-l] Recent firing?

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 22:58:44 UTC 2009

 That's a bit of an extreme remark Tim.  There are millions of computer programmers in the world, who do not know or care to try to learn how to operate AOL.  Not every programmers is a Windows programmer.  Myopic view of "understanding computers".  I could just as well opine, that people who don't know how to relink bombed Pascal pointers "don't understand computers".

In fact I just sent a nasty-gram to the people at JustAnswers.com who, in deciding whether you are a "Computer Expert" ask you eight questions about Windows !  What a bunch of noodles.