[Foundation-l] Simple English Encyclopedia

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 21:11:05 UTC 2009

Okay, that's enough everyone!

The question "How do we get rid of you?" is utterly rude and impolite.
If you want to ask "How can we get rid of the language committee?",
then formulate it in that way. (By the way: the answer is "By
persuading the board of trustees to dissolve the committee", so you
would probably rather want to ask "Should we abolish the language
committee"?)

But I won't allow further personal attacks.

Michael