[Foundation-l] Simple English Encyclopedia

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:28:01 UTC 2009

Hoi,
So you will shoot the messenger? Read back in this track and you will read
that when simple is proven to be actually useful.. I will actually consider
this, I will even promote the idea. Now, that takes convincing and there is
a need for good arguments.  I am not the enemy, I am the one that actually
talks and engages in the discussion, <grin> I can be convinced </grin> You
are doing a poor job at that.
Thanks,
       GerardM