[Foundation-l] Free edition of Norways national encyklopedia Store Norske Leksikon

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 15:51:15 UTC 2009

Hoi,
What point, I made two.

   - the amount of attention and detail is unparaleled
   - due credit is given

I think you are of the opinion that not enough credit is given.. but I am
not aware of examples where so much attention to contributors is given then
exactly in Wikipedia. Many people have expressed a wish for something more
visible and you will agree with me that there is no consensus at all what
that should look like and how all kinds of corner cases are to be dealt
with.

I do agree that people want something.. but nobody knows what this something
is. There is a sizeable group of people who are not convinced what the added
value will be and if there will be any that is of common value.
Thanks,
       GerardM