[Foundation-l] Free edition of Norways national encyklopedia Store Norske Leksikon

John at Darkstar vacuum at jeb.no
Thu Feb 26 09:01:56 UTC 2009

I've been wondering if we could identify different users somehow, what
kind of role they had in writing of the article - especially who did the
research and who did the writing, and what kind of trust (reputation)
they have.

The academic emphasis is something they brag loudly about, but it seems
academia more and more uses Wikipedia anyhow. ;) It is also interesting
how SNL want to be used as a primary source of information, while we
says no one should use an encyclopedia as a primary source for information.

I'm not sure what you mean about "our minus point number two".

John