[Foundation-l] Simple English Encyclopedia

Geoffrey Plourde geo.plrd at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 18:44:58 UTC 2009

I have refrained from commenting on this post in the interest of lessening the impact on people's inboxes. However, I feel that after a cursory inspection of my own, I should probably make a few points. One is that in the year or so I have been subscribed to this list, I cannot think of any major decision made as a result of discussion here. Another is that perennial stuff tends to have a snowball's chance in hell of being passed. Therefore continuing this discussion here is a waste of time and will only serve to irritate list recipients. Please, for the sake of our inboxes, end this thread.