[Foundation-l] Top posters, special edition

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 19:04:47 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com>wrote:

> That's the result of having to write a master's thesis!
>
> Actually, I think that list is very positive - we have 25 people all
> posting at least an average of 5 posts a day. That's a large, active
> community. 753 emails is a frightening number (I don't know how I've
> sent that many...) but as a proportion of total emails sent, it's not
> that high. (I can't find the exact number of total posts - where is
> this list page of which you speak?)

Your posts constitute 2.4% of the total number of posts to the list since
its creation in 2004, according to this page. [1] There are six people that
have posted more than you (including GerardM), but you began posting in Feb
07 while the next most recent of those six (GerardM)
began posting in Jan of 2005. As for 25 people averaging 5 posts per day...
Only the top 3 average more than one post per day. You mean as a whole, I
suppose?

Nathan

[1] http://www.infodisiac.com/Wikipedia/ScanMail/foundation-l.html