[Foundation-l] mirroring a portion of the wikipedia

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 16:55:21 UTC 2009

The benefit is in getting users who would not be comfortable on
Wikipedia because of the perceived and real behavior problems on that
site--even if this is no worse ultimately than in the academic world,
the mode of interaction is certainly very different. Why do we assume
the present editing environment can serve everyone's purposes
optimally?

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 8:34 AM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/2/19 Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com>:
>> Hoi,
>> Thomas OTHER people can see this benefit.. It is not that hard.. even I can.
>
> Then would you care to explain it to me?

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.