[Foundation-l] Steward elections: summary, week one

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 21:57:17 UTC 2009

Hoi,
It is easy to prevent such a perception. It is just by referring to the vote
of someone else who provides the motivation you agree with. In this way you
prevent an unfortunate perception and you are not being tediously
repetitive.

The bottom line is that it is in your interest to guard your reputation by
preventing your association with positions that are not acceptable.. to you.
At the same time when unacceptable arguments are used, the person evaluating
the vote and the arguments has to have a clue as to your intentions. When
your motivation is valid but unknowable, you run the risk that your vote is
ignored.
Thanks,
       GerardM