[Foundation-l] Steward elections: summary, week one

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 10:50:08 UTC 2009

Hoi,
If people want to express themselves in a discriminatory way, they can do
soelsewhere. When people vote against someone with the motivation that the
person is black, then indeed we are better off without him. I am all in
favour of freedom of expression, but this is not a debating club.
Discriminatory opinions and practices are not acceptable and consequently
votes expressing such opinions and practices are not acceptable either.
Thanks,
      GerardM