[Foundation-l] Steward elections: summary, week one

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 08:39:12 UTC 2009

Hoi,
The pope has it right when he does not accept at all the notion that the
holocaust did not occur. People may have this opinion, but that does not
mean that you have to accept that they may express their opinions
everywhere.

It is one thing to have unacceptable opinions, it is another to express
them. Our projects are not a platform for agitation. I do welcome the
blocking of obvious discriminatory practices in any of our projects.
Thanks,
       Gerard