[Foundation-l] Steward elections: summary, week one

geni geniice at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 12:10:51 UTC 2009

2009/2/12 Yann Forget <yann at forget-me.net>:
> And how this relate to the status of stewarship?
> Would you accept that someone be rejected because he is Muslim or Jew?
> or because he is black or white? This is exactly the same to me, i.e.
> not acceptable.

I wasn't aware that any of those were nation states

> Such allegations should not be accept in any Wikimedia projects, and any
> user using these should be blocked.

Allegations? Allegations that the Iranian government is less likely to
play nice than say the japanese one? Allegations that are candidates
are human beings and therefore not entirely resistant to the kind of
techniques the likes of the Iranian government can deploy.

--
geni