[Foundation-l] Steward elections: summary, week one

Mido mido.architect at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 08:44:34 UTC 2009

it doesn't make any sense that one could think of such a reason to oppose.if
you trust his abilities and good reasoning, give him the extra tools to help
as he's willing to do so.
Also, he promised he won't do checkuser in Iranian projects which is the
most critical power to misuse.
this is a global project, you can't justify everything from only your
perspective.

Mido

- Arabic Wikipedia: http://ar.wikipedia.org/  "Share your knowledge"