[Foundation-l] The reality of printing a poster

Huib Laurens sterkebak at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 11:30:09 UTC 2009

I don't really think that would be enough.. I am not sure but the
poster and the license need to stay together.. If the attribution is
on a paper with the poster the license and author can get lost...

Isn't it the same when a photo will be used in a newspaper but the
attribution will be send on a flyer with the newspaper...

2009/2/4, Bence Damokos <bdamokos at gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 11:09 PM, Bence Damokos <bdamokos at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> cheap
>>> back is
>>> it is
>>> that

>>> I'm not aware of any print-on-demand providers who facilitate the
>>> sending of arbitrary documentation with prints so my ability to reuse
>>> is still unnecessarily restricted.
>>>
>>> Sam
>>

> According to this [1], the  Wikiposter service on the French Wikipedia
> provides attribution by printing a separate page with the license details.

> [1]
> http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projet:Impression/en#Frequently_asked_questions
>
> Best regards,
> Bence Damokos

Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:SterkeBak