[Foundation-l] The reality of printing a poster

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 20:41:05 UTC 2009

Hoi,
The economics of it are such that there is a real fine balance between cheap
and expensive. I positvely hate text on my posters. Printing on the back is
two prints and that IS expensive. My point has been and still is that it is
nice to come up with "solutions". They have to be practical in the real
world. If a proposed solution adds enough overhead, the effect will be that
it will not be accepted a solution.
Thanks,
       GerardM