[Foundation-l] Attribution made cleaner?

Brian Brian.Mingus at colorado.edu
Mon Feb 2 21:45:24 UTC 2009

Also, has it been discussed that the minimum number of authors rule
effectually only applies to stubs and some starts? Even these have often
been edited by many more than a handful of bots.

It would be useful to have an SQL query that output the number of articles
on en.wp with more than a handful of articles. It's probably fairly small.

So the effectual rule is that attribution is done by a hyperlink.